Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up a Son, Get a Free Husband
Author: Jiong Jiong You Yao (囧囧有妖)
Translator(s): timebun, pwip
Thank you for your support, dear readers~ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Whenever we reach a milestone, an extra chapter will be released! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧
Extra chapters released so far: 2 (2 in queue)
1020 reviews on NU (11/20) 150200 ratings on NU (179/200)
- Added to
15002000 reading lists (1519/2000)
- All time rank
- Every 10 sponsored chapters (9/10)
After five years, Ning Xi has returned and is out to take revenge on the sister who turned her parents against her, and the childhood sweetheart who betrayed her for her sister. She aims to fulfill her childhood dream and become a famous actress. However, her sister is still out to get her and she has to avoid all her underhanded schemes.
One day, after falling into one of her sister’s schemes, she meets an adorable little bun and saves him. His father then offers to repay her with his body: “Marry me.”
Ning Xi: ???!!!
Little bun: -sad puppy dog eyes-
Thus Ning Xi starts staying at the mute little bun’s house to help him come out of his shell… cue lots of comedy, some flirting, sweet moments between Ning Xi and little bun… and maybe big bun too.[from the author]
“You saved me, I’ll let my daddy repay you with his body!”
Ning Xi accidentally saved a little bun, and ended up being given a big bun.
After marriage, Lu Tingxiao spoiled his wife to high heaven, agreeing to her every wish. When it came to piercing the eyes of bachelor dogs with sweet displays of affection, even his own son wasn’t spared.
“Boss, you’re really giving the company to Madam to play with? You won’t bother even if Madam wants to sell the company?”
“Is it your family’s company being sold?”
“Eldest young master, this isn’t good! Madam wants to tear the roof down!”
“Well, why aren’t you going to get a ladder for Madam?”
“Daddy, thank you for the big bear you gave to Xiao Bao!”
“I bought that for your mother.”
“Husband, I really like this script, but there may be a few bed scenes, can I take this?”
Lu Tingxiao looked calm: “Sure.”
That evening, Ning Xi clutched her aching waist as she climbed out of bed. Lu Tingxiao!! Sure your uncle!!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: 7 Months Pregnant
- Chapter 2: A Stranger’s Bastard
- Chapter 3: The Little Boy in the Bar
- Chapter 4: Saved a Little Bun
- Chapter 5: We Found Little Young Master
- Chapter 6: The Sparkling Little Prince
- Chapter 7: Big Bun Wants to Repay with His Body
- Chapter 8: Aren’t You Gay?
- Chapter 9: I’m Not Here to Try for the Female Lead (translated by essence)
- Chapter 10: Little Bun Suddenly Goes on a Rampage (translated by essence)
- Chapter 11: Big Bun Plus Little Bun
- Chapter 12: Staying Overnight
- Chapter 13: It’s Not Easy to Raise a Child
- Chapter 14: It’s Easy to Misfire (translated by essence)
- Chapter 15: You Want to Sleep with Me and Shirk the Responsibility?
- Chapter 16: As Expected of my Son
- Chapter 17: The Matchmaking Duo
- Chapter 18: Looking for a Daughter-in-law (translated by essence)
- Chapter 19: The Shocked Parents
- Chapter 20: Her Exes Can Be Found Everywhere
- Chapter 21: Little Treasure Makes a Ruckus at the Palace
- Chapter 22: Calling in Emergency Support (translated by essence)
- Chapter 23: Picking a Fight with the Boss in Rage
- Chapter 24: Huluwa Huluwa
- Chapter 25: Living Together Just Like That?
- Chapter 26: Ning Xi, We Have Long Days Ahead of Us
- Chapter 27: Fauvism
- Chapter 28: Domineering CEO
- Chapter 29: Soon-to-be Lady Boss
- Chapter 30: Opening Ceremony
- Chapter 31: What Kind of Eyesight Do You Have!
- Chapter 32: Troublesome Exes
- Chapter 33: Trying to Make Me Fall? Not a Chance in Hell
- Chapter 34: What a Show of Affection Between Father and Daughter
- Chapter 35: That Youth is No Longer Here
- Chapter 36: Which God of Wealth Has Arrived?
- Chapter 37: Entering the Female Restroom To Find Her
- Chapter 38: You’re the Evil Demon King
- Chapter 39: It’s Not Big Enough
- Chapter 40: Baby, I Really Want to Marry You
- Chapter 41: Do You Want More?
- Chapter 42: Good Night, My Girl
- Chapter 43: Bite Me Again
- Chapter 44: Flirting Abilities Awakened
- Chapter 45: Displaying Gratitude
- Chapter 46: You’re My Angel
- Chapter 47: Red Roses Everywhere
- Chapter 48: There Are Always Exes Trying to Frame Me
- Chapter 49: The Little Young Master Who Likes to Make Fruit Juice
- Chapter 50: Sarang Haeyo
- Chapter 51: It’s Her Ex Again
- Chapter 52: Healing Kisses
- Chapter 53: Were You Pleased By Me?
- Chapter 54: Calling His Sister-in-law
- Chapter 55: Everyone Wants to Teach Him to Flirt
- Chapter 56: Like a Punch on Cotton
- Chapter 57: That Aggrieved Feeling
- Chapter 58: As of Old, Invade My Dreams Again
- Chapter 59: The Super Handsome Second Male Lead Who’s a Huge Star (translated by etvolare)
- Chapter 60: I’ll Love You for a Thousand Years!
- Chapter 61: My Dear Grandson
- Chapter 62: Come, Kiss Me Here!
- Chapter 63: 300 Rounds of War
- Chapter 64: A Visitor in the Night
- Chapter 65: A Dream-like Meeting
- Chapter 66: You Promised to Be with Me Tonight
- Chapter 67: Kiss Under the Moonlight
- Chapter 68: I’m so Angry, But I Need to Keep My Smile On
- Chapter 69: So Handsome My Legs Are Wobbly
- Chapter 70: Let’s Start Off A Little More Exciting
- Chapter 71: The Tyrant Stealing Away The Innocent Flower
- Chapter 72: You’re Completely Oppressed By Me
- Chapter 73: Keep Going, Don’t Stop
- Chapter 74: As If His Soul Had Been Sucked Out
- Chapter 75: The Beauty Trap
- Chapter 76: Sister-in-law is Indeed Mighty and Formidable!
- Chapter 77: I Want to Take Him Home
- Chapter 78: You’re So Worried That I’ll Become Your Aunt?
- Chapter 79: Cute, Adorable Bunny Ears
- Chapter 80: Throwing Out His Card Without Warning
- Chapter 81: The Little Deer is About to Faint
- Chapter 82: You Want to Leave?
- Chapter 83: Kissed Awake
- Chapter 84: Maybe He’s Sleepwalking?
(last updated: 16 February 2017)
TL Note: I forget to update the table of contents sometimes, so please check on the main page of volarenovels for the latest updates! Or click [Next Chapter] until you find the latest update~ You can also add Hidden Marriage to your reading list on NovelUpdates for notifications. C: