Title: Split Zone 13 (禁裂区13号)
Author: Yu Wei (虞薇)
Translator: mayy (Chapter 1 – 53), thealt (current)
Schedule: 5x / week
– Chapter listing will be updated whenever, or weekly.
– Chapter titles may contain spoilers.
Synopsis: When Li Shen’s double identity disorder spirals out of control, she loses all memory of the moment she murdered her beloved Senior Gao Qi. Now stuck in a comatose state, her consciousness arrives at an alternate dimension—Split Zone No. 13.
As chaos and betrayal ensue within the deeper conspiracies of Split Zone 13, Li Shen finds herself on a quest to unravel the truth in order to escape this alternate dimension. Through mystifying tribulations filled with snark and humor, will Li Shen succeed in saving herself and all she holds dear? There’s only one way to find out.
Welcome to Split Zone 13.
Volume 1 (64 chapters)
- Chapter 1: If You’re Gonna Die, Die With Style
- Chapter 2: The Split Zone
- Chapter 3: Law of the Jungle
- Chapter 4: Grievous News
- Chapter 5: Who’s the Weakling?
- Chapter 6: Preparing the Bow for Battle
- Chapter 7: Elevator at the 27th Floor
- Chapter 8: Body Double
- Chapter 9: Diametric Opposites
- Chapter 10: Gao Qin Jiu Ye
- Chapter 11: Brief Tranquility
- Chapter 12: Murder Makes a Comeback
- Chapter 13: Suffocating Nightmare
- Chapter 14: Three Bows
- Chapter 15: A Bad Fate With Murder
- Chapter 16: Pretty Boy, Guan Nie
- Chapter 17: District Negotiations
- Chapter 18: Abrupt Assassination
- Chapter 19: Difficult Punishment to Bear
- Chapter 20: Unbounded Darkness and No One to Lean On
- Chapter 21: Didn’t You Say You’d Never Leave Me?
- Chapter 22: Unexpected Guest
- Chapter 23: Battle of Illusionists
- Chapter 24: Surprise Appearance of a Soul Splitter?
- Chapter 25: Inner Demons
- Chapter 26: Destiny
- Chapter 27: Evil or Cold?
- Chapter 28: With Beauty Comes Poison
- Chapter 29: Falling Into a Trap
- Chapter 30: Nie Zun Makes a Move
- Chapter 31: Trail of Clues
- Chapter 32: Boundary Trees
- Chapter 33: The Tunnel
- Chapter 34: As In Purgatory
- Chapter 35: Crisis
- Chapter 36: Unexplained Death
- Chapter 37: Most Beautiful Exchange
- Chapter 38: The Culprit Was Nie Zun?
- Chapter 39: Points of Doubt
- Chapter 40: He’s Not Gao Qi
- Chapter 41: Two Men
- Chapter 42: Another Incident
- Chapter 43: What You See May Not Be the Truth
- Chapter 44: Nie Zun’s Analysis
- Chapter 45: Target of Criticisms
- Chapter 46: A Different Poisonous Insect
- Chapter 47: If She’s a Demon
- Chapter 48: Final Defense
- Chapter 49: Mysterious Offender
- Chapter 50: An Expected Betrayal
- Chapter 51: Who’s the Main Character Here?
- Chapter 52: Forest Showdown
- Chapter 53: Sudden Change in the Situation
- Chapter 54: The Heart in Chaos
- Chapter 55: The Return Journey
- Chapter 56: Long Time No See
- Chapter 57: I’m a Soul Splitter
- Chapter 58: Don’t Even Think About Taking Song Lu
- Chapter 59: War at Sea
- Chapter 60: The Worst Battle
- Chapter 61: A Difficult Choice
- Chapter 62: We’ll Get Her Back
- Chapter 63: How Cute Are the Spider-Men?
- Chapter 64: To Return is Another Form of Beginning
Special Chapters (4 chapters)
Volume 2 (64 chapters)
- Chapter 65: His Lips were Electrifying
- Chapter 66: The 13 Giants
- Chapter 67: Did You Think I Would Be Oppressed?
- Chapter 68: Two Arms and a Net
- Chapter 69: You Will Beg Me
- Chapter 70: Empty City
- Chapter 71: District Commander, I’ll Await Your Return
- Chapter 72: A Hand in the Dark
- Chapter 73: What She Taught You
- Chapter 74: The Basiliscampus
- Chapter 75: A Brutal Test
- Chapter 76: To Protect You
- Chapter 77: Straighten Out Your Thoughts
- Chapter 78: The Loophole
- Chapter 79: Into the Dreamscape
- Chapter 80: Fragments of Memory
- Chapter 81: A Lesson in Combat
- Chapter 82: Devil’s Hand
- Chapter 83: You’re Not to Blame
- Chapter 84: His Past
- Chapter 85: Let the Training Begin
- Chapter 86: 99 vs 2
- Chapter 87: Ta Lai’s Nightmare
- Chapter 88: Full Spectrum of Training