This be Grenn, your Game Maestro!
I’ve just learned from Etvo that China celebrates Father’s Day on the 8th of August, because “father” in Chinese is ba-ba (爸爸), which can be pronounced as ba-ba (八八), which means eight-eight. XD So, to celebrate Chinese Father’s Day, and also because I was asked to organise a special event by PTW readers, here’s a trivia quiz to unlock bonus chapters. =D
- Each question corresponds to a bonus chapter.
- Each question is a multiple choice.
- Choose the correct answer using any tools at your disposition.
- Bonus chapters are unlocked only if the majority choose the correct answer.
- You have around 24 hours to answer the questions. [Quiz ends at 9th August 1pm GMT+8]
Here’s the prize list
1 correct answer = 1 chapter of Poison Genius Consort (PGC)
2 correct answers = 1 chapter of PGC
3 correct answers = 1 chapter of PGC
4 correct answers = 1 chapter of PGC
5 correct answers = 1 chapter of Doomed to be Canon Fodder(DCF)
6 correct answers = 1 chapter of Sovereign of the Three Realms (SOTR)
This makes for a total of 4 PGC, 1 DCF, and 1 SOTR chapter that can be obtained through this event!
Good luck everyone!
When is Volare anniversary's date?
- December 15th (66%, 239 Votes)
- December 30th (16%, 56 Votes)
- October 10th (9%, 33 Votes)
- August 27th (9%, 33 Votes)
Total Voters: 361
Which country does the airline Sansa come from?
- Costa Rica (84%, 286 Votes)
- Spain (6%, 21 Votes)
- Japan (5%, 18 Votes)
- China (4%, 14 Votes)
Total Voters: 339
The Wehrmacht swears a personal oath of loyalty to whom?
- Adolf Hitler (82%, 312 Votes)
- The Night King (7%, 27 Votes)
- Frederic III (5%, 20 Votes)
- Rudolf of Rheinfelden (5%, 20 Votes)
Total Voters: 379
How many women have appeared on US paper money?
- 2 (72%, 265 Votes)
- 8 (15%, 54 Votes)
- 5 (11%, 42 Votes)
- 10 (2%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 369
What is forbidden rice?
- A type of black rice (82%, 316 Votes)
- Illegally sold rice (7%, 28 Votes)
- Rice made in the Forbidden City (6%, 22 Votes)
- A lusty rice (5%, 18 Votes)
Total Voters: 384
What does Panniculus mean?
- A large layers of lower abdominal fat (85%, 325 Votes)
- A type of mixed grain bread (7%, 28 Votes)
- A type of fermented beer (4%, 14 Votes)
- A greek philosopher (4%, 14 Votes)
Total Voters: 381